- 4 litres warm water
- 7-8 bags (or 1/2 cup loose leaf) tea
- 1/4 cup local honey, optional
- 1/2 lemon, sliced, optional
- 5 sprigs fresh mint, optional
- 5 sprigs fresh lavender, optional
Place water, tea, and herbs into a clean sealable container. Find a sunny perch and let your tea steep for up to 4 hours. Add honey and lemon to taste. Strain and enjoy.
If you're looking to keep it simple, pack DiversiTea's (find it at diversitea.ca) thoughtfully blended teas. With blends like Summer Wind (lavender, mint, marjoram, summer savory, calendula and rose petals) and Honey Bee (organic red rooibos, black tea, lemon grass, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, calendula and natural essences), you can truly relax in the great outdoors.