Ottawa Wine and Food Festival 2017
Join the chefs, makers, brewers & bakers at this year’s Ottawa Wine and Food Festival!
The festival that puts your taste buds in the driver’s seat returns for our 32nd fabulous year, featuring all your favourites, plus some exciting new additions.
NEW! BUILD YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE WITH ALL-NEW FEATURES!
When purchasing any pass, you can also add on our exciting new vices
CARNIVORE: Our charcuterie experience is curated by Ottawa’s own Seed to Sausage. Grab your personal charcuterie board and sample their award-winning fermented salami, pancetta and guanciale, simple sausages and an array of deli style and smoked meats. Everything is individually made by hand.
CHEESE VAULT: Back by popular demand and curated by Maître Fromager Afrim Pristine, the Cheese Vault unlocks the secrets of cheese with 20-minute primers–before you get to sample up to two dozen unique varieties from four different countries. Feeling indulgent? You could sample over a pound of cheese on your visit!
CHOCO-CHIC Do you love chocolate? Who doesn’t? Brand new this year, Choco-CHIC is the ultimate chocolate experience. Beloved local chocolate maker, Rochef Chocolatier, is creating a chocolate fountain, chocolate wrapped fruit, fondues, pairings, truffles, bars and barks. Let the mouthwatering goodness begin!
When purchasing any pass, you can also add on our exciting new vices. Ticket options:
- Tasting Alley: This year, the always sold out Tasting Alley is featuring the Small Winemakers’ Collections, with more than 70 international wines produced by small winemakers and family-owned vineyards. Always a sell out, so we’ve added an additional time this year: Saturday 1:00pm to 3:00pm!
- Tasting Floor: Sample some of best regional, national and international wines, beers, spirits and foods. Discover flavours you’ve never savoured and meet and learn from the makers and people behind them. With this general admission ticket, you can get nine free samples by attending the Prep School and Bottle Camp, plus drop in our local food emporium!
- Saturday All Day Pass…choose your vices! A total VIP experience, arrive anytime, come and go as you please. Sampling of beer, wine and cheese included, plus stay for Après – A Masterclass in FUN!
- Arrive After 5: This premium event ticket allows you to arrive any time after 5:30 on Saturday November 4, 2017 and VIP entry to the Tasting Floor – Immediate access. Included in your Arrive After Five ticket is admission to the all-new Après– A Masterclass in FUN! 10:00pm – 1:00am. RSVP required.
On the Tasting Floor
You asked for it and we’re delivering! A bigger and better Tasting Floor with incredible new experiences!
- A 600sq ft donut wall by Ottawa’s Mavericks Donut Company
- Nespresso’s Koffee Klatch
- Arnprior’s award-winning British Pasty & Pie Co
- Switzerland Cheeses
- Quelque Chose Patisserie
- Common Eatery
- Cartwright Springs Brewery
- Orleans Brewery
- Wines of Spain
- Vimy Brewing Company
- Twelve Barrels
- Stray Dog Brewing
- King’s Lock
- Cowbell Brewing Co
- Strewn Winery
Date: November 03-05, 2017 12:00 AM
Location: EY Centre | 4899 Uplands Drive, Ottawa, ON K1V 2N6 | (613) 523-6356
Event website: ottawawineandfoodfestival.com