Our winter appetites bring on months of warm, hearty dishes to soothe us through a long, cold Canadian season. Salads made with winter greens are a way to lighten the heaviness of our meals. Their ...
- 5-6 ounces baby Asian greens salad mix
- 1 tablespoon white and black sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup microgreens, optional
- 2 teaspoons white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sambal oelek
- pepper to taste
To prepare the dressing, whisk all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste. Toss the greens in a small amount of vinaigrette until they’re lightly covered. Plate and garnish with sesame seeds and microgreens.